Here I am, just a little bit better. Well, a lot better. Last night was a bad time, I was really sore but the pain wasn't worse, Praise God. I decided with a lot of prompting from my husband and a friend or two to go to the Dr and get a muscle relaxer. Maybe I could sleep better tonight. I was all for that because I am tired of the shooting pain. Well, she not only gave me a muscle relaxer but 800mg Ibuprofen and it has really helped me relax tonight. After my adjustment today, I felt better too. Like I said, not 100% but better. I'm thinking I am on the road to recovery!!!
Went out and watered my plants tonight. Terry had to go turn the water on for me but I watered like a wild woman. It all worked out good. Couldn't lean down and deadhead the flowers or pick a few of the pear shaped tomatoes off the vine but was able to water. Lamar went out with me and was a happy camper from the get go!!!Put a roast in the oven today and slow cooked it all day. Man it was tender and good. Didn't fix anything else, just the roast. Told Terry he could slice a tomato or something if he wanted but he didn't. We both have decided that we are going to change our diet and try not eating any more red meat. Of course we have a freezer full of red meat so will need to eat it down but told him I would start incorporating fish into our diet. Fish and lots of fruits and vegetables. Maybe a little chicken but mostly fish and fruits and veggies. Brandon said good luck with keeping dad on that and I told him there is no way I'll be able to keep him on it but at least while I'm home I have in on it. LOL.
As I am closing this out I want to ask prayers, suggestions, and just plan passing the word out and about. There is an organization that I have mentioned in some of my earlier posts, "Moccasin Mile Outreach", a young lady has taken on a handful of homeless Vets in the Springfield area and trying to find them a house to live in. These Vets were at an encampment that the Springfield police have disbanded. The police have been trying to "clean up" Springfield area of the homeless. These individuals are not your typical homeless, they have been this way because they have lost their homes, lost their jobs and just victims of circumstances that society has handed them. They are either waiting for disability or other income to come in so they can get off the streets. This young lady is trying to find housing that is affordable to get these individuals off the streets. She has been housing them in a motel right now and the money is running thin. If you want to help by just giving some good ideas or you know of some housing that would help here is the address: Moccasin Mile Outreach P. O. Box 150, Miller, MO 65707. I plan to help all I can and if you want send me the information and I will get it to the person it is needed. Prayers too, by the grace of God I'm not in this situation.
Well, I'm getting out of here. Talk to you guys tomorrow, just glad I am feeling better. Good night.

The 800mg ibuprofen definitely help, but for me the naproxen 500mg are way better. I asked my doctor for the ibuprofen a few years ago and he said the naproxen are a much better anti-imflamatory. For me, that has been true.
ReplyDelete