Why is it so hard to change habits? I know what I need to do to change but it is so hard. We ran up to Nebraska Furniture Mart today and on the way home stopped at Terry's favorite buffet. Ryan's. Started out doing good. Made me a big salad, then second course consisted of meat and vegetables. Was doing pretty good with that but the warm dinner roll with honey butter always gets me every time. Then I thought I'd get me a small dish of ice cream. I love Ryan's ice cream, the texture is so smooth and the taste is wonderful. Heading up there and they sat out a fresh pan of bread pudding. Another one of my weaknesses. Got a small piece along with some ice cream. didn't eat all the ice cream but inhaled the bread pudding. Of course that is all I ate all day. I have got to get into the exercise regime though. My Dr. told me it wouldn't be real easy and she was right.
Ran over to my friends house Carole today. We have got to get us a printer for our computers. Brandon took it to Springfield with him for college, when he leaves though we will get it back. Anyway we printed off our airline tickets. We are going on a trip in October and can't wait. Really wanted to take the boys somewhere before Brandon leaves for China but not sure if we will be able to or not!!! We'll see, the boys really want to do something.
We ran up to Nebraska Furniture Mart today and I got me a Kitchen-aid mixer. The professional 600 series. I'm excited. I've wanted one for years and have never gotten one and now I have it. We also got a TV for the bedroom and a daybed for the middle bedroom. I want to make that room into an office so I'm excited about that too. They are to deliver it on 8/10. Can't wait. We're looking for a floor clock aka Grandfather Clock. The ones we saw on line that we wanted they didn't have them at the store. Imagine that. The one we wanted on line is under $1000 and the ones they had on the floor was anywhere from $1200-$5000. That's surprising!!! :o)
Well, I have been reading Low-Carb Dieting for Dummies. Going to have to wrap my head around all of this and get it taken care of. The only person that is going to be able to do it is me. Going to have to get my husband to quit sabotaging me. LOL. He isn't the one to blame, I am. It's just easier to blame him. No one can change my eating habits but myself. I have lost 10 pounds since I've started all this, and if I would exercise it would make a difference. Of course 100*+ weather is another factor. Oh well, it will be okay.
Tomorrow we are going to cook on the grill so everything will be pretty good hopefully. Will run to the store in the morning and get some veggies to have. Talk to you guys tomorrow night. It's going to be a long night tonight. I am so tired and want to go to bed now but it's to early.
No comments:
Post a Comment