Happiness does not depend on your circumstances. It's a choice that you make. This is one of many Joel Olsteen quotes that I post during the day on my Facebook page. No one can make you happy besides yourself and if you cannot make that happen, then you need to find a way to make you that way. No, I do not mean drugs and alcohol but either talk to a professional about it or go to your Dr. and get some antidepressants. I have done both many a time in my life and it helps. Life will always be crazy but it helps you deal with the crazies that life deals you. I know one particular person that through the crazies that are messing with her she has ostracized herself from her children's life. It is sad that this has happened because she needs them as bad as they have needed her through their entire life. Oh well, as I have said many a time in the past, we all have demons that mess with us and some refuse or can't find a way to get rid of them.
The house is very quiet tonight compared to the way it was all week. It is nice having a house full but also very nice to have it back to the way we enjoy it. We were told last night that we were boring, well hate to break the news to them but we're old. We enjoy boring!!! We look forward to boring. Plus with my back the way it has been boring is very good. LOL.
Hooked up with a really close friend today and we went to the Dollar General and then to the grocery store. After being cooped up all week in the house the excursion was nice, except for all the people that were there. There was this little girl and her parents that was adorable. She was probably around 3-4, picking out her Nestle Quik. Now this was some serious consideration here. Her daddy was so good with her and so patient. It was adorable.
The Royals are playing again tonight and we get to flip between WGN (the Chicago ) and the KC Station to see what each sports announcer is saying when Escobar hit's one more home run over the fence. LOL. Hard core there!!!
Well, I'm heading out. I'm thinking it is going to be an early night. I am tired tonight and last night was a much better sleep. I could even get out of bed without rolling out onto my knees on the floor. Yeah me. I usually have a pretty high tolerance to pain but this was a different ball of wax. I will talk to you guys later and hope your evening is a wonderful one.
No comments:
Post a Comment