Good, good day. Am glad that I will be back to the office in Springfield next week. It has been a heck of a two weeks up here. Like I have said, it is good seeing my friends but am so ready to get back to the office.
We are watching British Rockers on PBS tonight and it has been great. Of course I don't like when they break in and want you to pledge to keep the station on. Lulu just sang "To Sir with Love" and the Troggs are singing "Wild Thing" The lead singer for the Animals earlier looked like an old truck driver but he still had it going on. Sang a couple of old songs like "House of the Rising Sun". It's all good.
Not much happening in my life lately. Trying to figure out the vacation thing. I know I am needing one really bad right now.
Going to sign off. This is my Friday this week so I have a four day weekend. A little like a mini vacay!!! Rock the frick on!!!
So glad you have a 4 day vacation! You deserve it and I hope you enjoy yourself....
ReplyDelete