Went to church this morning. First time I've been for a couple of months. Tried a new one because as I said in other posts, I was tired of going to the same church as my ex and his girlfriend. Tried to ignore them but it was really, really hard when they are there. Plus when he was the door greeter he treated me as if I wasn't welcome. His problem, not mine but still. I loved this church. The preacher was like 35 years old and he was outstanding. Needless to say I will be going back
Josh came up and I made his Birthday meal. Fried cube steaks, mashed potatoes and gravy and corn with biscuits. Strawberry jello with fresh strawberries in it. Brownies and unsweet tea. We ate and he slept on the couch which is all good. I like life as is. To bad Brandon couldn't be here too.
It was a hot, hot day but we stayed inside all day. The preacher today said he had good news and bad news. I don't remember what he said the bad news was but the good news was it is 6 months from Christmas Eve. LOL.
Getting off of here. We're watching "She's Out of My League". Fantastic movie and hilarious. Talk to you guys later.
No comments:
Post a Comment