Seriously, is there a full moon coming up or a new moon??? This day was a day from hell. I won't go through everything but the young man I was talking about yesterday, well the address was bogus. Nothing there, just a parking lot maybe??? Then I was looking for another guy and that address was a junk yard and the phone number was a fax number. I have been doing this job to long and am tired. It is time to retire, wait, I have 51 months. To, to long.
Maybe I just need a vacation. I would like to go to a spa for like 5 days and relax. That would be nice. Away from everyone but my husband and I. Yep, that would be nice. Oh and of course Lamar too. He's my snuggle bunny. I miss him too when I am down here.
Well, I'm off here. I didn't eat anything but a muffin this morning and I was to hungry when I did eat supper. I am going to get off here and maybe either go to bed or eat something else. I'm still hungry I think, but of course I don't feel real good either. Don't usually feel real good when I have a day like today was. Yuck. Oh and plus I can't get my phone to turn on, at all. Will have to take it to an Apple store. Grrr on IPhone's, except I liked it when I got it.
Mandisa and Toby Mac can always get me out of my funk!!!
As Forest would say, "Sometimes there just aren't enough rocks." Hopefully you have a better day tomorrow.
ReplyDelete