Didn't get anything posted yesterday, I was so tired and just not really feeling. Plus didn't really have anything to write. I know, I should have posted a little something. Oh well.
Today is Josh's 25th birthday. It doesn't seem possible. He most definitely is the best thing that ever happened to me. When I had him at 30 years old, I had to slow down. Him and I have been through many a trials and tribulations, has scared the bejeezes out of me and has made me madder than a wet hen, but I wouldn't change it for the world. You know, there are a lot of mothers out there that missed their children growing up because of whatever reason their reasoning was. When their children needed them the most they weren't around, they had more important things to do but now they are older and need their children and their children won't have anything to do with them. Now they cry and whine and blame others for their misfortune when it was them.
I fixed a good meal for Brandon and I tonight. I think he loved it but he never complains about anything I cook. I made him BBQ boneless ribs, baked beans, baked potatoes and buttered corn. I put the ribs in the crock pot this morning and when I got home this evening from work I put them on a cooking sheet and put KC Masterpiece BBQ sauce on them and baked it on them. They weren't bad at all, none of it was.
Didn't sleep real good last night so think I'll go to bed early. Need to do the dishes up and then plan to read and hit the hey. I'll write again tomorrow. Love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment