Well, I learned a little more today about "Host Name", "Domain Name" and WordPress today. A really good friend of mine at the Independence office was talking to me about Webpage design. He is self taught and has a business going on. We love giving each other a hard time but he's a really interesting person. Such a good dad to his sons. He has always been into Astronomy, rocks, cartoon books and other interesting things. He's been learning Webpage design for quite some time and I had talked to him about it before. I'm going to check farther into it and he said anytime I need help to holler at him. Can we say,,,,excited!!! Oh, and thank you Pat in case you read this!!!
Not going to write much. Terry and I are home alone tonight and I am really tired. Have a call into a good friend and will wait for her to call me back. I only have one more day until I am off for 4 days in a roll. Yea Haw!!! I'm ready.
Another good friend of mine in the Independence office gave me a purple shamrock. I have two green one's that are doing great. I can't wait for it to take off because it is deep burgundy or maybe purple and has an almost light pink bloom. I love my plants. Jan gave me a bunch of starts off her plants that her mom has. I would love to see their house, I am sure it is full of plants.
Well, I'm outta here. Talk to you later.
Wow, sounds like you had a good day with some great articulation from your webpage friend! Have a great tomorrow!
ReplyDelete