My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, June 11, 2012

New Venue

Back down in Springfield getting ready to start the work week. Sure was nice being home but all is fine. Gotta work so just as well make the best of it.

We got our much needed rain this morning and Brandon said it rained down here all day. It was reported that we got around a inch and a half. Like I said, it was much needed and my plants looked like happy campers when I left this afternoon. Of course it was getting humid and that is the only bad thing about our weather is humidity.

Starting some new projects and they are exciting. I was on Facebook tonight and I am getting real bored on it so am going to have to do something different. Have a new afghan pattern to work on on a baby blanket. Am excited about it, got me some new yarn. Then I decided to start my genealogy up again and resubscribed to Ancestry.com and low and behold I immediately found some family members I had given up hope for. Found out tonight that the Thompson name has come from Scotland. I remember mom and dad telling me that when I was little but never had real proof. England and Scotland and I would say mom's side is from England but not sure. Will find out. Finding your genealogy is like reading history books and solving mysteries. It is so much fun.

Am also planning on starting a webpage. May not be until next week but still. Have a domain name for one of them so there ya go. I am going to work on one for our school in Lowry City. LCBulldogs.com won the vote but don't try to look it up yet, I haven't even started yet. LOL

I think 3 projects are enough for me right now. Just wish work would slow down so I didn't have to stress over that. It's getting crazy because I am covering more territory than my regular territory. That is what separates the men from boys or the crazies from the crackheads. LOL.

Getting off of here right now. Going to choice a little Van Morrison for your listening pleasure tonight. When I was driving down here the DJ on 90.1 (one of my favorite KC radio stations) was playing his music. I love blues, smooth jazz, and just about any music you hand my way. Just no appreciation for Opera at this time.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a full day and you have some new goals in your future...good for you!

    ReplyDelete