Well, today was better than yesterday but it usually is!!! Mom use to always say to go to bed and tomorrow will be better. Of course it always was. Lost another 2.8, making it a total of 7.2 of weight lost. If I would hit it better I'd lose more but I am just glad I am losing.
Terry and I went up to Lee's Summit to a music venue they were having. We were asking the crowd if they had registered to vote with a couple other people. Anyway, they were playing 60's and 70's music and it was fun. It was nice meeting one of the ladies, we knew the other one. Went out and ate at Jason's Deli afterwards. They have the best salad bar of any I know of. I love the hummus on there. That is something I love and I need to try making it because I know it isn't hard at all. My friend Jan makes the best hummus I've ever had. That is one of the things I miss about the NW District office is our covered dish meals. There would be some good food there.
It is so good to be home. I need to water my plants and will do that in the morning. Things look pretty dry. Oh well, I will have to remember to have Terry water this week while I am gone.
You know when Terry and I went out to eat I have to smile. When the four of us go somewhere to eat, trying to decide what everyone likes is tough sometimes. Terry always says, "Tell you what, let's drive out to hospital. I am sure the cafeteria is open and I am sure we will find something everyone can eat!!!" He's teasing but sad thing is, he's right!!! LOL
Well got my cell phone to turn back on. Took it to work and a friend of mine there has an IPhone also. She got it to turn on and showed me what I needed to do. She also showed me some tips and tricks with the phone. Pretty cool. She told me to go on line and type in IPhone tips and tricks and learn stuff about your phone. Going to do that after I get off here!!!
Going to get off. Terry is watching the Cardinals and Royals tonight. Right now we are winning 3-2, the bottom of the 8th. Hope, hope, hope. Well, I'm off here. Talk to you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment