My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, June 8, 2012

Listen if you may.

Today was an awesome day. Got my flowers watered, Lamar to the vet's office and got flea medicine all pets. Vet said that flea's are really bad this year and we are going to have to de-flea pretty hot and heavy until fall. Went and visited with a dear friend today, ate lunch with her and as I was leaving the restaurant another dear friend was in there and visited with her. Came home, did a little bit on my genealogy and have found some exciting extra stuff on my Thompson side of the family. Yeahhhh. Wish I was retired and bringing in a good chunk of change but aren't so all I can do is what I can do. LOL.

Tomorrow is Terry's birthday and we are all going to go watch the T-Bones, KC's minor league baseball team. They are playing the Wichita Wingnuts and I'm excited about that too. I have never gone to watch them before so it will be a first for me. Terry likes the minor league teams as much as the major league. Then Sunday I will fix his birthday dinner. Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, some veggie, chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream. I told him EVERYONE gets their favorite meal and he said that was his. Works for me!!!

Haven't gotten much done today and tomorrow will be a wash too. Oh well, I didn't realize that next week is Father's Day too. I found out when a friend of mine called to invite me to her church. I told I couldn't this Sunday but will next. She was busy next Sunday so we are going to go the following one. Plus she invited us to her house for the 4th of July. Said they have a bird's eye view of the fireworks at the park. It will be fun and am excited about it also.

Well, am going to sign off from here. Don't know much but am excited about all that is happening right now in my boring little life. I hope you guys listen to this youtube video I've posted if you haven't ever listened to any of the others. I posted it on Facebook too and I absolutely loved this. Was never a great fan of Mr. Rodgers but this is an awesome tribute. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a wonderful day and hope the rest of your wkend goes as well!

    ReplyDelete