My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Around the World

Heck of a day. Am home now though and am glad. 3.5 hours to Columbia from Springfield and then 2.5 hours home. Not as tired as some times but still tired. I am finally rested from the heat at the picnic Monday. Man, that was tough on this little fat girl!!!

Just talked to a friend that is in Montreal Canada. That is one thing Facebook is good for, keeping in contact with friends around the globe and seeing pictures. I have a friend in Australia, Dubai Arabia, Germany and other places I can't remember right now. LOL. Brandon is getting ready to go over to China to teach at a satellite MSU campus but of course I won't be able to talk to him over there via Facebook. That is one of the many things that China has regulated. Email will even be a little iffy.

Well, I am getting off here. I am going to bed. Thought I should post something if it isn't just a little something.

No comments:

Post a Comment