Dang it, Betty White's "Off Their Rockers" isn't on tonight. They have a special on Justin Beiber. It is showing him in Norway and the following of girls is unreal. He said he is getting the same thing that the Beatles and Michael Jackson got and he's right. They are screaming, crying, fainting and their are thousands of young girls. Wow. Oh well, guess it will be a second night watching the Walton's reruns.
Work was okay. Lots of paper work done and lots more to do but that is the name of the game. It was okay though. I didn't feel so down trodden as I did last night but tomorrow is a new day. Except I have to be in Columbia tomorrow then I'm going home. Yeah!!!! I am glad to be home.
I called Terry today and asked him to water my plants tonight. Maybe that will bring the rain they are calling for tomorrow. Hasn't done it yet but there's always a first time.
You know on Facebook I post various posters and pictures that I like and tonight I saw a poster that said, "Rudeness is the weak person's imitation of strength". That is so true and I never really thought to much about it but the more hateful and mean a person can be just show's how weak they truly are. That's to bad because I don't see why making someone else feel bad makes them feel superior. Sad thing is everyone knows someone like that in their life.
Well, I am getting off here. Tired and don't know much to write. Talk to you guys tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment