Hi everyone!!! Sorry I didn't write last night but OMG that picnic was a killer. I was so exhausted by the time I got the hotel room and had such a headache. There were about 102 there yesterday at the park. At least the wind was blowing but it was a hot one still. Lots of water and frozen ice pops though to cool you down but still. It was a tough day. This old bird doesn't handle heat like I use to. There was a day and time but it wasn't yesterday between 12-4. LOL!!!
The meeting today was extremely productive. I received my 15 year plaque, only problem I've worked for the state for 16 but that's the way it's always been. It's okay though. Nice plaque I can put up in my office. If I retire in 4 years though I won't get my 20 year plaque. Oh well, life goes on!!!
Before I get to far into this blog I want to wish Sir Paul McCarthy a belated Happy 70th Birthday. His birthday was Monday and I'm thinking he looks dang good for 70!! You be the judge.
I'm pretty tired tonight, still have a headache. I ran to Wal-Mart this evening to pick up some Tylenol and it hasn't touched it. I slept so sound last night though that I woke up and wasn't sure if I was in Springfield or Harrisonville and I was wrong on both counts....I was in Jefferson City. LOL. I'm going to hit the hay pretty early.
I'm going to sign off. Talk to you tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment