My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Friends

Finalizing my last few days in the Independence office. It is really nice seeing my old friends and saw a really good friend today, Brittney. I haven't seen her like in forever and was good laughing and talking with her. Also had lunch with an oldie but moldy friend. She is so awesome, Trina is her name. We went to Noodles and Co at Independence Center and it was so frigging good. They have one in Independence, one in Lee's Summit, one of the Plaza and one on Zona Rosa but none in Springfield area. :o( If you are around one you need to check it out. Really, really good and the price is right too.

Well, it has been a pretty good day. I met the young man today that I tried to hook up with the other day. Sad, sad story but hopefully I have hooked him up with some services that will help him out and he will be able to get on with his life. He is the young man that was in the train wreck and his fiance' died. Good, good kid. I see where his mom is concerned about him though.

Came home tonight and Terry had supper ready for me. It was so good, country ribs and chicken breast on the grill with baked tater tots. Also green beans with ham seasoning. Really, really good.

Well, I can see where the moon is full or something is going on. Some really strange stuff is happening. Crazy people are contacting me that have told me to never contact them because I'm crazy and other crazies are doing really crazy things that seriously could be life threatening. Well I can't worry about it but I do. Not the crazy that is texting me but the other person. She concerns me because she is so trusting and naive, an individual that has been very sheltered in her childhood and then was married into a very protected environment. People like that fall into scams because people are not the way they seem. Oh well, like I said I can't worry about it.

The most I can do for my friend is simply be his friend. Henry David Thoreau

1 comment:

  1. Boy sounds like you have some stories behind your sentences and verbs there missy! Glad to see you back on posting tonight, missed your words last night girl! Have a great tomorrow!! Find out from the ortho` dr. tomorrow what is wrong with my shoulder, please dear God, no surgery!

    ReplyDelete