My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, June 17, 2012

It's gonna be a hot one!!!

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers. Terry enjoyed his day I think. Watched the Royals played St. Louis Cardinals, 15 innings and we won. It was really a good game too. Then he finished the day up with US Open Golf Tournament. He was in kitty heaven. LOL. I made him Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy, buttered corn and biscuits with lemonade to drink. He liked it, I didn't make any dessert because I didn't want to go to the store to pick up stuff to bake. Can we say lazy, no just didn't want to get out into the 90+* humidity and heat!!! Yuck.

Tomorrow I have to go to Jefferson City because we are having a mandatory meeting which is at a park and outside because it is a meet and greet kind of thing with our Division. I'm thinking 97* heat with water and outside fans is not going to make something that is mandatory fun!!! It is from noon until like 4 or something. The hottest time of the day. I'm thinking this was planned in the Spring when it was a nice cool day. If I don't have a heat stroke and kick off I'll let you know how it goes. There may be like 200 people there or so too. Yeah, not fun!!!

Then we stay the night and have another meeting the next day. Then I go down to Springfield, go to work Wednesday, then go to Columbia on Thursday and am going to take Friday off. I'm tired just thinking about it!!!

Going to go to bed, gotta get up early tomorrow. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment