You know the last few days I have had a renewed faith in humanity and tonight just sealed the deal. Terry had two vouchers for a free buffet meal at Harrah's. We were going to eat, do a little playing and then come home. It usually doesn't take me long to lose the small amount that I have to gamble but we'd decided to go to the top floor and he gave me some more money to loose. :o)
I was sitting next to him on a .25 slot and decided to cash out and go to another machine. There was a lady that sat down at the machine I was at, played one time and won $5000. I'm like "SERIOUSLY" and went over there and we were laughing with her, talking and congratulating her. I told her I'd just left that machine and she goes I know!!! The ladies came over, gave her the money and she handed me a $100. I was like no, I can't take that and she said take it. I feel guilty. I told her not to feel guilty, that's the way the machines do but thanked her. That was such a nice gesture and she was really funny and cool. Plus it was such a nice jester, she didn't have to do that at all.
We didn't win but made enough to stay and have fun. It's fun to do once in a while but can't do it always.
Yesterday, I came across so many nice strangers. They talked to me at McDonald's, let me out in traffic, in stores. It was unreal how nice people were. I'm telling you, smile at them and say hello and it brings out really nice people. We have so many negative stuff going on in our lives that we need positive.
I haven't been to church for quite some time. One of the reason's is I am tired of going to the same church as my ex goes with his girlfriend. It has been awkward for quite sometime and the only reason why I would go is because I had gotten my friend Carole to start going with me and she loved that church. She still likes it but is tired of going to Garden City and there are some other parts that bother her. Anyway, with all that said I am going to try another church this Sunday. It is a friend of mine's church and I am looking forward to going. I will let you know how things are going.
Welp, I am tired and am going to bed. Talk to you guys later.
No comments:
Post a Comment