I didn't need to change blogs, I needed to change my layout. LOL. The other one I messed with only let me post one free and then it wanted me to pay 69.95 to do anything else. Nah, I'm into the total free for right now. When Terry wins the lottery will I pay. LOL. Last night I got so aggrivated because I couldn't figure out how to keep posting blogs like I do in this one. Oh well, this is good enough for me. Plus I enjoy Paula and John's comments so much on here. They're the only two that have commented except I have had 2 anonymous postings but I believe I know who that hoodlum is. LOL. Go Royals. Oh and my sister in law Sheila has posted too. She was so excited because she had figured out how to join and all. I'm sorry I can't tell you guys because I don't remember how I joined but it's free and once you do you can comment on my postings.
All I can say about today was absolutely beautiful and made a lovely drive home. Yesterdays weather was wierd. We had rain, snow and sleet all day long. The day before was 66* at 7pm when I drove to pick up my prescriptions and then today was 61* as I was driving. Spring is the 20th but tomorrow night DST goes into effect. I love DST, I love the late days that are light outside and I love Spring even though we in the Midwest did not have a bad winter at all.
Tomorrow Terry and I have a funeral to attend but I plan to work out in the flowerbeds tomorrow afternoon and maybe Sunday. I can't wait. Terry reseeded the front part of the yard where the grass was dying. I'm going to have to call my friend and see if she has any plants I can thin out for her. I will call her this weekend also. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I love, love, love growing season with a passion.
Not much planned this weekend except all of this. I'm happy with my new layout. May see what else I can do that is good. LOL. Let me know what you guys think.
GO MIZZOU!
ReplyDeleteBring on the Daylight Savings Time. I would much rather have the daylight at the end of the day as opposed to the start of the day. :)
ReplyDeleteWell Glenda, you made me want to get my flowers planted as much as you have talked abt getting in those flower beds...I have to plant all my flowers in plantars bec we don't have a yard that is conducive to in ground plants...I usually plant all my planters in May around Mother's Day, will be different this year bec we will be in Germany May 15-31 and I don't want my flowers to die while I am gone so will plant when I return...
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate it when you start something on the internet and next thing you know they are asking for a credit card! I like this site a lot so glad you are keeping it...I have DST, I wish it were just the same all the year round, have a great weekend girlfriend!
have = hate on DST
ReplyDeleteAha!! Well I wanted to comment on your pineapple upside down cake, but I'll just comment on your blog in general. You are ONE BLESSED WOMAN, GLENDA GASH! :)
ReplyDelete