My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Ok then!!!



I have been working on my style of writing at work. It is extremely hard for me to write something that isn't a chat but need to work more on something being informative. Hard to explain but I tend to be a passive writer at times. When you are as old as this old bird it is hard to change old habits. I have been in the professional world for 16 years but for about 21 years before that I had been a waitress, cook and anything else I could find to do to put food on the table and pay the bills. Oh well. Anything can be learned if you apply yourself.

I had to sit in on a webinar today by University of Colorado on Media and Partner Eliciation. Don't jump all at once wanting to find out where the next one is. Anyway there were participants from all over the US and I saw someone from Nebraska I had trained about 8 years ago. I had lost her email address and we changed our email's all the time at work as I am sure they do too. She does my job for the State of Nebraska. I was so excited, I wrote her email address down and plan to email her tomorrow. I have lost my friend from Philadelphia. I really liked her and we would keep in contact through all the years. One of these days our pathes may pass again. That is one place I would not want to do my job in, downtown Phillie. Some of the stories she would tell me would scare me to death. Glad we have the simple Midwestern life that we have. We may not think so but move. It's worse other places.

Not much happening, am glad tomorrow is the start of the weekend. Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings are my favorite time of the week. I am tired tonight, as usual. Brandon and I ordered pizza delivery. It was pretty good but the best part is that I didn't have to cook. Talked to Josh and he helped Grandpa move cattle to sale them. He loves that work and it tires him out. Said he thought he might have a tractor job to do, working on a tractor. He loves that life too. I wish I could have raised him as a farm boy but he did alot of it with Jim Riffle and still is. Pretty proud of that boy but as I said, I am proud of both my boys.

Well, going to get to see my husband and my Lamar tomorrow night. Sure do miss the two of them during the week. Lamar gets so excited when he sees me. He's a mess.

Going to go and read a little plus do my weaving. I'm excited about it. Hope it turns out as good as it is in my mind. Talk to you guys later.


1 comment:

  1. Your weaving! Girlfriend, is there anything you don't know how to do? I am a bit jealous.....:)
    Sounds like you've had a good week and are going to have an even better wkend....really enjoy your blogs...put a pic of your weave on your blog when you can....pkf

    ReplyDelete