Man, these last two weeks have flown by and don't want to wish my life away but sure do wish it was like 6 months from now. Everything will be done with and we can move on with our lives the way they were, or do we ever move on with our lives the way they were. Probably not because we grow and respond differently to different things. I'm so tired and have a headache again tonight. Am thinking the headache part may be allergies from this beautiful warm weather we have been having and everything in bloom.
Cooked out on the grill today. My husband is the best grill master, or is it just because I don't have to. Probably that. I made a mega salad, told Josh today I couldn't make a small salad if I had to and he told me there isn't anything wrong with that at all. My salads are awesome. He's such a good kid. I enjoyed him and Brandon last week in Springfield, they are so funny together and crack me up. Can't believe that Brandon is almost done with his Master's and will have it in May. I am so proud of him, but of course I am extremely proud of Josh too. I'm a lucky lady to have three wonderful men in my life and for all three of them appreciate me as much as I appreciate them. Unconditionally. That is the way it should be and always be there for them no matter what the circumstances are. If it me, so be it. I have never let anything get in the way from the raising of my son and never will. No matter how old they are, they always need their mama. :o) I know I miss mine big time!!!
Terry gets his new lawnmower tomorrow and is really wanting to get started on the yard. He reseeded the front yard and put straw over the seed. Next door neighbor complained to him because the robins took that straw to build nests in his tree's and the rain knocked the straw into this yard. LOL. Terry was like, did that straw have my name written on it. How did he know that was our straw. Could have been the apartment's straw because they have some laying on new seed they seeded. I told him, let it go. Leave the neighbor's alone. LOL.
Well, tomorrow I go back down to Springfield and see what is going to happen down there. Probably just same ole same ole. Hope you guys have a great day and will talk to you tomorrow. Sorry about no posting last night but Josh spent the night with us and there was a lot going on. Later.


Wow, what a busy time you have, those are prob allergies; tis the season...
ReplyDeleteHave a great week at work and btw the salads sound great how do you make them?