My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, March 26, 2012

It's always good.



Well, here it is another evening. I am in Springfield, gearing up for another fun filled week of fighting infections, viral and bacterial. But only STD and HIV. For those of you that think I work for Social Services, no I don't. I work for the Department of Health. Nothing to do with taking children away from their parents, issueing food stamps, or anything like that but if you know someone that could use a condom, let me know. I can fix them right up.

It was another nice day in the MidWest but we are going to pay for this, I just know it. It is going to be hotter than Haiti's come about August but I still would rather it be hot than really, really cold. I don't complain when the hot weather comes around, no matter what the temperature is. I do complain about humidity though, that makes me miserable. And one of my allergies is mold and with humidity comes mold. Oh well.

Don't know much. Just gearing up for the work week. Am going to start on a baby afghan this week hopefully. Going to do Swedish Weaving on it and hope to have it done by May. I should, it won't take to much time. Also going to start back up on my genealogy. Am looking forward to that. Going to have to do something to get me away from this silly computer. Spend way to much time on Facebook. Will still blog though, kinda like that.

Nothing to amazing has happened lately. Just the same ole stuff. I hate the waiting game but that is all we can do sometimes. Hurry up and wait and that is what I'm doing.

Guess I'll buzz out of here and catch you guys tomorrow. Good night.

Oh Paula. The answer to your question about my salads. I put anything and everything I can find. Yesterday I put, red bell peppers, raw zucchini, onion, romaine lettuce, mozzarella cheese, sunflower seeds, croutons, french fried onions, bacon bits, tomatoes, raw carrots. Today we had a salad but didn't have any more red bell peppers so put the rest of the grilled tenderloin and the grilled zucchini to get rid of it. It was pretty tasty too, and put all the other ingredients in. We never tire of a salad and usually make enough for a meal alone. That's the way I roll. LOL. I usually put dried cranberries in mine too but didn't have any, had already ate all of them.

1 comment:

  1. Well I hope you have good news for your loved ones and that damned salad sounds GREAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete