My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, March 30, 2012

Big Bummer


A little bit how I feel tonight after not winning the Mega Millions. LOL. Not really but Terry and I had a blast talking about how we were going to spend it and what we were going to do. Can you imagine 640 million dollars??? Wow!!!

Nothing earth shattering happened today. Came home, went out and ate, Josh came up because he has a bad case of poison ivy and needed some meds, Brandon called to see if I had any Tylenol at the apartment, Terry has been watching the Royals play and now we're watching Frasier. Oh and I did some Swedish Weaving. Swedish weaving is also known as Huck Embroidery if you want to look it up. I love doing it but I'm not actually weaving, even though my girlfriend has a loom and I have wove on it and love it.

Running down to Lowry City tomorrow. I go every year to the All School Reunion and last year they nominated me President. We are stuffing envelopes tomorrow to send invitations out. It is always fun to go back down there once a year in May to see people that helped raise you into the person you are today. A lot of them are passing on but there are still those still around. I look forward to it every year.

I'll write more tomorrow. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

  1. Well I never heard of that kind of Huck embroidery but, it sounds neat. Have fun on your day today!

    ReplyDelete