Sorry about last night. Josh's grandma isn't doing well and is in the hospital. She has the same thing my mom had, COPD and congestive heart failure. He was dealing with some issues yesterday and I was busy playing mom. Fed him and always there for him no matter what. I had brought three movies back from Springfield and we watched one yesterday and another on today, going to watch the thrid one tomorrow after lunch. 1st movie was Change Up. Very funny and a typical Josh and Brandon movie. Terry and I laughed though watching it. Today we watched Crazy Stupid Love. It was good, I liked it. Didn't really know where it was going to go and where it went was totally unexpected to a degree. Typical comedy, chick flick. Liked it and tomorrow after lunch we are going to watch Moneyball. Think it will probably be good too. Brandon said his dad would love it and wanted me to bring it for him to watch. Josh will love it to I am sure!!!
You know weather has been crazy here but the last three days have been totally out to left field. Thursday we had 75* and beautiful weather. No coat, short sleeves and then Friday morning we wake up to cold rainy weather that ended the morning out with wet quarter sized snow flakes. Nothing stuck and then it quit, sun came out and it was a comfortable 40+*. Crazy stuff going on. Today was colder, probably in the 30's and breezy. Tomorrow we are suppose to get more snow coming through. My jonquels are blooming and look very pretty. One thing about our flowers and such, they are hardy.
Terry is watching the first baseball Spring Training game. New York Yankees at Philadelphia Phillies, he said the Royals plays tomorrow but it won't be televised. Watching this game makes me realize how much I miss baseball. I love that sport. Now we have Duke and North Carolina game on. LOL.
Welp, talk to you guys tomorrow. Going to church in the morning and then home for lunch. Thinking about fried chicken but not sure. Probably will be.
Love ya.
You are certainly right about these last three days weather....crazy! Have a great day tomorrow and sounds like the chicken will be good!
ReplyDeleteYes, crazy ass weather we have been having! The Royals are going to show 12 spring training games on TV this year. I can't remember them ever showing more than one. The excitement is really growing about the Royals!!!
ReplyDelete