This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
First day of Spring and I had to spend it in Jeff City, but that's okay. Lots and lots of rain today but at least I'm not getting the snow and black ice my cousin was telling me about out in Granite Falls which is close to Seattle. No matter how bad we have it someone can tell us something worse in their life. LOL. If that's the worse thing, she's doing pretty good.
I'm tired and exhausted. The last two days have been pretty grueling. I am going to go to bed and not write much tonight. Family is all doing okay. Another day of meetings and then I go back down to Springfield. That will be okay too. Talk to you tamale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Welp, sounds like you are all done in and hoping you have a great day today!
ReplyDelete