My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, March 16, 2012

Abbreviated and Wholesome.



Today was good but I thought it would be over, well it isn't yet but Tuesday shall be the day that things are either going to go better or the same. Prayers again everyone, please. I hate this stress that all this has given me, I just need to let it go but that is so hard for my personality. Let go and Let God. I know the talk, I just have to learn to walk the walk.

Today is 3:16. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." Wonder how many little boys have been born on this date and were named John. According to Wikipedia this is the most popular Christian bible verse and is the gospel in a nutshell.

Well, I'm going to make this really short. Slow news day. LOL. Talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes a slow news day is better than a bad news day righto! :)

    ReplyDelete