My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

They come and they go.



<br />


The end of a long day. It was a little rougher today than other days. That's okay though, that is what make us tougher and more determined to come out on the top, so to speak. I believe that I am at a time in my life that I need to improve my skills and broaden my horizon. Not sure how as of yet but it will come at me when needed to. Sometimes I do things and say things that people misinterpret but that is okay. It teaches me that I need to go to that person at a different angle than most. And of course, my favorite saying of all times is one Christene Thompson, my mama, always said...."Well, that's one man's opinion!!!" I never thought I'd say it because she drove me nuts but I miss that lady!!!

Just found out that someone has passed away. They were a family icon at 96 years old. Awesome, awesome lady!!! Brought back feelings and memories when my Aunt Jo, mom's last living sister passed away. I think I took her death the worse, maybe because she was the last of that generation to go or that I had just seen her 6 weeks before and she was in perfect health. She was in her mid 90's too. The lady that just passed away has left a void in the hearts of so many and there is no doubt at all where she is now. She was a Godly woman and had nothing to say about anyone but nice. My heart goes out to her family.

I so need to start doing some shopping for my apartment down here in Springfield. There is so much I could be doing and just haven't. I get off work and all I want to do is come home. I go home on the weekends and all I want to do is stay there. Going to have to beef it up a little bit. Going to have to start checking out different spots around Springfield and go places when I get home. Just gotta do it and not talk about it. Of course, think I said it last night. Talk is big, follow through stinks. Or something like that.

Well, I am going to go to bed. Am real tired tonight and not sure why. Slept fan frigging tastic last night. Didn't even hardly move from the spot in bed. Get up in the morning and looks like you just folded the cover over to get in bed. LOL.

Talk to you guys tomorrow. Gnite.

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me that you stand for a lot; you work, you feed your family, you go to churh, go to extra services, and you espout your Christianity on line...you could be doing so much less...think of that....:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about missing your mother who used to drive you nuts with some of the things she said. I lost my mother last September and it still doesn't seem real to me. And there is just one left of her 4 siblings. He's 86 now and when he goes that generation is gone, with all the memories of big family Christmas's and Easter dinners and people you could count on come hell or high water. Life will never be the same for us. Really sad when you think about it....so I try not to!!

    ReplyDelete