My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm back



<br />


Well, survived the storms Tuesday night, actually I slept right through them. Amazing since a tornado touched down and killed someone 30 miles north in Buffalo MO and Branson which is 40 some miles away was pretty much devastated. Brandon said it got pretty scary there a couple times and I told him, seriously you should wake me up during those times. I must have been exhausted because I wake up when someone drops a pin three apartments away!!! Oh well, all is good. I scared the heck out of Terry and Josh though. Wednesday morning I woke up and almost overslept. Ran into the kitchen to make some coffee and the clock on the microwave and the clock on the stove was blinking. I was like, hmmm electricity must of went off. Reset them, threw on my clothes, made enough coffee for my cup and ran out to go to work. Went to ATM and it was out and I thought, oh well. Parked the car in the parking lot at work. You have to walk a couple blocks to get to our building and got into my office and thought, crap I left my personal phone in the car. Oh well, let me get my computer turned on, read a few emails and go get it. My super was there and we talked about our meeting we had Monday and then I got busy and forgot about my phone. Then I walked to go get my lunch and thought, better go get my phone and then thought, nah I'll eat lunch first and then go get it. Forgot again because I was talking to my coworkers and went back to work. About 4pm I decided to go do some field work and went to my car. Opened the door and was like, oh yeah, my phone is in here. Picked it up and I had 24 missed calls. One from Brandon, Two from my friend Patsey and the rest from Josh and Terry. They were checking to see if I was okay after the storms that hit down there. I didn't even know we had storms because as I said, I overslept. I am so glad my guys love me and are concerned and felt really bad for worrying them. Like Josh said, we gotta just realize it is you and love you for it anyway.

I'm home tonight. I worked Monday so flexed so I could have Friday off making it another 4 day weekend. Things are going amazing right now at work. Of course next week could be another story. Oh well. That's the way it rolls.

tomorrow I am taking my car for a oil change and Terry is taking his truck to the dealership for something, not sure what and then we are going Thrift Store shopping. I love shopping in Thrift Stores and getting fantastic deals. Will probably eat again up there but not sure where.

Gonna go, am watching American Idol. Lots of good talent.

1 comment:

  1. Welp, sounds like you've been having a great time and I hope you enjoy your day off...

    ReplyDelete