My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gnarly Duration





Good day. Cooked pork steaks out on the grill, made my killer potato salad and baked beans. Also had iced tea for lunch. Josh said I had him at potato salad. LOL. Him and Terry do love my cooking, as does Brandon. Except Brandon is picky, Terry just a little and Josh not so much. He only refuses tomatoes but loves ketchup and spaghetti sauce, pizza sauce and so on. Hates tomatoes though. I can't complain about Brandon though, he loves fish and him and I hit it off really good in that aspect. Josh likes fish too but more so when it is fresh caught and Terry not so much. Unless it is Captain D's. LOL.

We watched "The Descendants" today with George Clooney. Can I say it was an outstanding movie. I loved it but Josh said he didn't get it. I am like whatever, as long as there isn't boobies, fast cars and shooting~~~you don't get it!!! He said pretty much so.

Terry and I took a walk after Josh left and there was some beautiful blooms out and about!!! Then we took a ride to Russell Stover's for a couple dips of sugar free ice cream. We are a mess!!! Then we ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a gas can for the lawn mower. It was such a beautiful day and this evening is going to be a nice night for sleeping. They are talking storms tomorrow but we will worry about that when it comes.

I have to spend a couple days in JC Tuesday and Wednesday and hope it isn't raining when I am coming home. Not a biggie if it is, would rather have rain than snow and ice.

Not much more to say. Good day today and I loved it. Talk to you later.

2 comments:

  1. Well I am so glad you had a relaxing happy day that made you feel good. I loved that movie also, and also just watched it yd...have a great week Glenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain D's is fresh caught. Freshly caught in my hand as they pass it out the drive-through window! :)

    ReplyDelete