This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Thursday, March 22, 2012
It's raining again.
Had a good night tonight with the boys. We went to Lambert's to eat supper and had a hour and a half wait. I can't believe we waited that long. Brandon reminded me that it was Spring Break why so many were there. I had forgotten about that. Oh well, it was good and the boys are so funny and crack me up.
Am really glad tomorrow is Friday!!! Three days home will be pretty nice and do still enjoy my Monday's off. Not sure if we are suppose to get more rain but on our ride home from Jefferson City there were a lot of creeks out and the rivers were swollen too. Everything is so green and the red buds are beautiful. The dogwoods are starting to bloom and look beautiful in the tree's. They are understory tree's and are, as I said, so beautiful.
Not much to say. Still really tired and all but things are okay. Don't know much to say so going to post a song and call it the night. I posted it on Facebook too tonight but I just heard this tonight and loved the music. The boys keep me young.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment