This is a blog about my every day life. My dreams, my hopes and my past. The things in my life that makes me the person I am today. What makes me happy, sad and excited. This is it. If I say something that offends you, sorry. Start your own blog and say what you want, that's what I did.
My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Color
Well, said I was going to write more tonight and here I did it again, lied. It is late and I am tired. Josh went to Jefferson City with me Tuesday and Wednesday, then rode down to Springfield with me too. We went out and ate after we got into town and then ran by Best Buy to pick up a DVR and a few movies. Then ran to the grocery store to pick up some munching food and the boys are watching a dumb movie "The Sitter". I sat for a few minutes and then decided to come into my room and mess on the computer. Sometimes those stupid movies are just down right stupid and I don't really like them. I will watch it eventually, just not in the mood tonight. To tired. I did buy Puss and Boots though, can't wait to watch it. I love those good cartoon movies.
Two days of meetings makes for one tired person. We didn't get done until 7pm the first night and then today we didn't get done until 2pm. Okay, can you say veg out material I have become. I am excited that they are giving us more opportunities to develop professionally. Some think it is stupid but those don't have to take advantage of the opportunities.
Well, I am going to go to bed. It is late and I am tired. Maybe, maybe, might I will write more tomorrow. We'll see. Love you guys and baseball is around the corner.
Go Royals. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well started my morning off well...took my dog to the groomers and when I left backed right into a small minivan OH NO!!!! It was so foggy this morning I couldn't see a thing, waited for one suv to pass and never saw the other one...you can bet JJ is happy about this! Pray for me....
ReplyDelete