My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, November 28, 2011

Just one more thing!!!



<br />

Well, today has been a good day. Took my first tutorial in Web Page Design. Understand alot more then I did but some of it I already knew. It's a 7 week course, one night a week but if i want I can take two a week. Might do that but it won't be this week. I went in to the apartment office and handed in my paper work for an upgrade on an apartment. I have a one bedroom, one bath apartment now and want a two bedroom, two bath one and was wanting to move in January. When I went in they told me that the one right next door to me is open and if I want it I can have it, except I have to move in by this Saturday so I am going to be moving in this week. Or as soon as my paperwork is approved. It should be because they are only going to run a criminal report on me and I've been a very, very good girl this year. No speeding tickets, knock on wood and nothing else. LOL. Don't think they are checking on speeding tickets, probably something a little more felony than that!!!

Anyway, I am so excited that I only have to drag my stuff one door down and not carry it downstairs, then upstairs and around the corner. Rock on. The moving Gods are on my side.

Was going to do so much stuff this week but looks like I'm not going to have time to do it. Oh well, that's all okay. HOpe I can get all moved in by Friday though because I have a Mary Kay party Saturday afternoon at the house in Harrisonville. Whew. Whirlwind life I lead!!!

We are having winter weather advisory for east of here, south of Rolla and into Arkansas. They are to be getting 1-2 inches of snow. My friend that lives in Arkansas is north of Little Rock right now and she said that it has been spitting snow on and off all day down there. All I can say is bring it on....the sooner it gets here the sooner we can get through all of this crap. :o)

Well, I have had some bad karma going on tonight too but nothing I can't deal with. One, I forgot the AA batteries for the remote on the TV and have to get up and change the channel and adjust the volume. Guess what I won't forget tomorrow on my way home, stop by and pick up batteries. Then I was sitting here, thinking. Man, this furnace isn't getting this apartment very warm and felt the vent where the air is blowing through and it is blowing cold air. Thank goodness these apartments are very well insulated and the oven has warmed it up so much that i am thinking about turning on the ceiling fan. LOL. Not really, but I am toasty warm. I will call the office tomorrow and they will get it fixed. That's what I love about rentals. No worries. It's theirs. Then the final thing is my dang cell phone. The thing is on CRACK!!! About a year ago I dropped it in water and I dried it out in a bag of rice. It's worked pretty good but corrsion still is happening. Plus my charger is terrible. Anyway, I can't charge it on my charger, only Terry's. It does on mine sometimes but not always. Anyway, my cell phone is dead and I would like to throw my cell phone as far away as I can. I don't have an upgrade until next December but I can get another phone this December with a $75 rebate or some crazy stuff like that. I would love to get a smart phone but oh well. My son told me I have a smart phone for the mentally disabled. Gotta love Josh. He's one of a kind!!!

Missing my husband and my pets the first night being away from them after being home for a week. It was nice being home with them. Oh well, absence makes the heart grow fonder as they say. I do love going home on the weekends to them. After I move into the other apartment they may come and see me more during the week. Just because of the circumstances. :o)

Well, going to sign off. Getting tired and going to bed. Talk to you guys later and maybe I can start using my web design knowledge once it is all said and done. Like I said, I do understand more now.

1 comment:

  1. We have become addicted to our remotes, cell phones, etc. I do love my addiction to technology though! :)

    ReplyDelete