Oklahoma has just had their third earthquake in three days. That’s scary; it makes you wonder what is happening. We have always had earthquakes and it makes me wonder why the earth shifts and moves around in such a way. I have heard so many different theories in my lifetime and have to say the most bizarre would have to be it is because of all the mining we do on the earth. Is it a God thing or is it just the shifting of a large mass or minerals and matter. Who knows, and we will probably never know. I just pray we don’t have a deadly earthquake within the Midwest. Oh, and Oklahoma had tornadoes too. I pray for them right now!!!
I have been studying 1 Peter Chapter 5 and brought out my old Study bible and see a verse I have highlighted and I really love it. “(7)Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. (8)Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. (9)Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings.” That pretty much says it all in my book.
I will get more insightful and all on another day. I am tired and it is late. It is going to take me a little while to adjust to this time change ordeal.
See you later my friends!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment