My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jesus loves me, this I know.  For the bible tells me so.  As I sit here, reminiscing the last two days, worshiping in the midst of Women of Faith, a Christian based conference I realize that I need to be thankful for the unconditional love that God has for me and for all of us.  It was extremely motivating and made me think about my purpose of life.  I am not sure what it is and may never know but I know that He is leading me closer and closer.  1 Peter, Chapter 5 is now my all-time favorite chapter.  He has brought me there and I will study it.  Rock on!!!
I am probably going to make this blog really, really short.  As I said I was at this conference for two days and I am really tired.  I came home from Springfield yesterday and hurried on up to the Sprint Center in KC.  Man that area around Power and Light and Sprint Center is really, really nice.  I am so proud of Kansas City for refurbishing that area in downtown KC.  Anyway, got home last night around 11 and got up at 6am to head back up to KC for day two.  Just a step for some of you but this ole bird needs her 8-10 hours of sleep.  And I plan on getting it tonight!!!
Well, I’m a little embarrassed but I cannot keep my eyes open writing this so I am going to sign off.  There were some really inspirational thoughts and ending statements and if I didn’t get anything else from these last two days, we are left on this earth to do the work of Jesus.  Love everybody and be kind to everybody. 

2 comments:

  1. At least you got an extra hour for sleep with the time change. The Sprint Center and P&L District is a really nice area. Not bad for getting in and out of either. I thought it would be bad trying to get out of the area after a sold out Sprint Center event but there isn't any snarl at all.

    ReplyDelete