My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 9~WOW

I am thankful for my health today.  Even though I have high blood pressure and high cholesterol, I take medication for those and that will keep my health in line.  I don’t have any chronic condition or anything else going on.  I feel so lucky that I am basically in pretty good shape.  Not great shape.  I do try to take the stairs instead of the elevator and also I park farther away in the parking lot.  When I eat out I try to eat right but I’ve really been doing crappy on that.  Today was I was eating out for the second day and I felt guilty because I have not eaten right.  I need to get back on the regime that I was on a couple years ago and take care of myself, exercise and eat right.  My health is good but not great!!!  For a woman my age and my size anyway!!!  LOL.   
Well, today was the final day of the trainings.  I don’t have to do any more and am very happy.  They exhaust me because it was my song and dance.  I had several people help but you just want everyone to enjoy and learn.  Guess they did because the feedback was awesome.  Now maybe I can concentrate on nothing but my work.  Nice try but no cigar.  LOL
Well, CMA’s are on and when I see some of these singers, I am like who the heck are they???  I know several because my son Josh loves country music and he keeps me updated.  I don’t know what I would do without him.  He is my life and keeps me so informed on a lot of the current stuff with music going on.  He’s my man.
Well, I hate to do this but am signing off early.  I should have started this as soon as I got home tonight but was tired so I didn’t.  Next week I am going to work on my exercise regime and my health.  I will let you know how that goes,,,, maybe.  :o) 

2 comments:

  1. I am in perfect shape. The perfect shape of a BEACHBALL! LOL I need to just sew my lips shut. There are a lot of people that would like it if I did that but for a different reason than what I was initially talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very hard to keep on an exercise and diet regimen. Seems the older I get, the more kind I am of myself and like myself just the way I am!

    ReplyDelete