FACT Haters don't really hate you. In fact, they hate themselves because you're a reflectionof what they wish to be.
Well, found out I have a stalker on here. Knew I probably would but that's just the way it is. I am not going to change my style of writing and I plan to keep writing how I have. It just all boils down to what my status update is today, "The 3 C’s of life.…Choice, Chance, Change.. You must make the Choice to take the Chance if u want anything to Change." We have our entire life to pave our way, I have friends that have came and left, I have acquaintances that have done the same. I believe and always will that God places people in my life for me to learn from, for them to learn from me and to grow after knowing them.
Man it has been cold, windy and rainy today. I went to see my friend Carole for a little bit this morning, just to visit. She's been sick but is feeling somewhat better than the past few weeks. I told her I saw someone at our office Tuesday that looks great, has lost 55 pounds on Weight Watchers. I lost that about a year ago and got off of it and was thinking that if I'd stuck with it I would be at my goal weight. I am thinking about going back and rejoining. I just don't do good by myself and being down there, it will give me something to focus on. I have a wedding to go to in January but a graduation to go to in May, I should start feeling better by then. Brandon get's his Masters then, I am so proud of him and he is so smart. For a young man that has had such a rough childhood and teen years, he's making something out of himself. Him and his dad are so close and his dad is so proud of him!!!
I got to see my beautiful granddaughter, little Miss Madison!!! Her and her daddy came by to see us. I had cookies for her and she ate a piece of pumpkin pie with whipped cream on it. She has grown up so since I last seen her. Growing into that body that she was chunky in this summer. She said she has only gotten one B and it was in Math, everything else is straight A's. I love taking her to church with me when she comes and is able to go with me. She is so awesome and I believe in my heart God has been using her, you should hear her say Grace. She sounds better than some preachers I have heard. She is an amazing little girl.
After Madison and her daddy left, a couple of Terry's friends stopped by. It was so good seeing them. They are getting ready to take a two week vacation, going to Civil War sites. I find that stuff so interesting and they are heading a good direction. South.
Well, I'm going to sign off. Terry has turned on a movie I haven't ever seen called "Fourth of July" or something like that. It has Tom Cruise in it and as I said, I have never seen it. Seems to be a really good movie.
Good Night all.
While Tom Cruise was actually born on the 3rd of July, he does an excellent job in the movie Born On The 4th Of July. :) I believe it is on of his best acting jobs. Good movie!
ReplyDeleteAs for the haters, just keep on preaching the truth! :)
Haters are so irritating, annoying, and plain without manners of etiquette. No one should have stalkers- they would not like the reverse. I like your mantra; choice, chance, change...people are always so afraid of change...good blog Glenda!
ReplyDeleteBefore to much longer I should figure out how to make background music on my posts. It is alot like MySpace was but I'm trying to get more into the HTML and web design. When I get real brave I am going to go off on my own into the WWW. LOL.
ReplyDelete