My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, November 15, 2011



<br />


Day 15 of Thankfulness


This morning, after getting paid, I went on-line and ordered several Christmas presents thatshould arrive at the front door within 10 days, if not sooner. It is such a blessing not to go out and fight the crowds, worrying about my attention deficiet disorder playing havoc. When I walk into a store I tend to forget what I was looking for, off I go to the pretty jewelry counter. Then I look up and there are the pretty purses, ooo shiny items, they get me everytime. There are just so many things out there that distract me in the store.

I plan to order a few more things and should be done by the first of December. It is such a blessing for me to be able to order things on-line, pay for them and be done with it. Yes, sometimes I have shipping but it is worth it to pay the little extra just to not go into the store. I hate to shop and hate messing with the crowds, let alone trying to find a sales person when you need one!!! I have been known to chase someone all over the store and finally tackle them down to get an answer. Of course, the ones that hover like vultures swooping in for the kill drive me nuts too.

I am playing a little bit with web page design. Not alot but a little. I will see how it looks and play more each night.

When I logged into Facebook tonight, I just couldn't make myself post anything. I have gotten really bored with Facebook and get aggrivated at the dumb stuff that is posted. Especially the political stuff, leave me alone with that. This is suppose to be light hearted and fun, not political and nasty. Also, sometimes I get so tired of the ones that post the stupid jokes, I am like....I hope this isn't the way people feel when I post stupid stuff. I'm just bored, I need to vamp it up a notch or two. I am looking for a non-credit class down here on Facebook. They have them up in Kansas City. The Metropolitan Community Colleges have them along with UMKC and Johnson County Community College. I am sure they have them down here, I just haven't found them yet. I can't wait to take my Web Design I class through the library on the 28th of this month. 7 week, 2 hour a night computer led class. It will be fine and fun. I am sure.

Well, Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I plan to take that week off. I have a retirement celebration for a good friend to attend on the 22nd and the rest of the week will be vacation. I will be glad so I can get all the cooking done and be ready for Thursday.

I was talking to someone today that made me a little upset. I can't say names or refer to who it was but I know they won't see this blog because they don't have a computer. All my life they have made snide remarks like I am a loser. Not really a loser but won't ever make much out of myself. Anyway, they called me today needing some resources. If you know me at all I am all over helping anyone out that needs resources, if I can and know who to contact I am there to help you out.

Well, they didn't know that I was living down here in Springfield until they talked to someone up in Garden City. I said yes, that I had been down here for almost a year and love it. We visited a little bit about Josh and Terry, this person has children around the same age as Josh and I made a comment, I know how it is because I have Josh. Kids will be kids, if you have kids you know what I mean. Anyway this person said in a snide remark, "Well you guys are like brother and sister." I said no, I am his mother and he knows that. Then they made a snide snicker. What did that mean??? Why do I let this person make me feel the way they did??

I know I shouldn't let them bother me but sometimes I just do. In my heart I believe they are just jealous of me because I have made it this far in my life and have made a good living for Josh and I. We have had some real tough times but we made it. One time Josh texted me an awesome text that just made me prouder than punch to be his mom!!! I will have to post it at another date.

Well, I am going to sign off. I see where I am missing something with The Muppets!!! I love the Muppets, they are the bomb in my book!!! I know, I'm ate up!!!



2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo glad I don't have anybody in my life that gets under my skin like that! ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glenda that person is jealous of you. I have had people do that to me and that is what I have found out. I didn't know you lived in Springfield. I hope you have a great week next week. You are doing a great thing with your website!

    ReplyDelete