Had a good day. The Mary Kay party was small but good. Thank goodness for my friend Carole and her daughter Tammy. They are all that came. Oh and Sam and Ali, Carole's two granddaughters. Sarah is an awesome consultant and I have found out I really like the product. Terry missed the MU and Baylor game though and I feel bad about that. He listened to it on the radio though and said he was extremely happy with that. LOL. Whatever!!!
Cold, cold, cold was the day today. Brrr. Was glad I was inside all day. Oh, and I tried out an awesome recipe today. I needed to make snacks for today and didn't want to make cookies but did have a bag of chocolate chips. The recipe was Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars and they were way to good. Peanut butter and chocolate, there can't be a better combination in my opinion. Very, very good.
Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars Recipe - CooksRecipes.com
Terry got home and we battened down the hatches and are snuggling in for the night. He took Lamar outside and they both were freezing when they got in. Lamar and the Cats are all curled up on the sofa sleeping like if they know they have it made.
Going to church in the morning. Not sure if Carole will be going or not but I plan to go without her. I am going to have to make myself go but I can do it. I have problems with it because my ex goes with his girlfriend and I handle it better when Carole is there with me. I have to be the better person and deal with it without her. Terry would go too if I asked him but I'm not going to make him go. It is going to have to be his choice and some of the reason he doesn't is because of the ex but that's okay. Going to pray on it and go.
Well, love you guys and if anyone needs a church home hit me up. I'd be happy to take you with me, I love my church.
Well soundls like all in all you had a great day and can't ask for more than that!!
ReplyDelete