It's offical, I am becoming addicted to this new contraption out there called Pinerest. OMG, it has some really cool stuff in it. Hard to explain. You just have to go out there and check it out. I had to dink around for a while and finally figured it out. Maybe not completely but like everything else I learn, enough to make me dangerous.If you want to check it out though someone has to invite you so if you want give me a shout and I will invite you.
A couple of months ago I took my winter coat and some slacks to the cleaners. It was right before Thanksgiving and the cleaners I used down here said they would have it done the next day after 4pm. Well, I finally picked it up today. Why do I do that, I always have and always will. One time I took something to the cleaners in Independence and totally forgot it. Then one day I was thinking about an outfit and then was like, what did I do with that outfit??? Have I ever wore it??? Then I realized I had left it at the cleaners. I am a Thrift Store junkie along with a garage sale junkie and always take the things to the cleaners before I wear them. I bought a really nice Jones New York 100% wool floor length coat and have bought several suits at the thrift store. I know my brands and know the quality of item that I am buying. I have gotten some really sweet deals.
Went to the grocery store today and bought some Swai. Have you guys ever had it before??? It is a Vietnamese Catfish that is a top swimming fish, not a bottom dweller like our Catfish and it is so dang good. I baked it in the oven with seasoning and of course I love baking my fish with butter. That's all I had with that and sliced cucumbers. I also made brownies too because knew Brandon would be eating too. He is such a picky eater and I am not use to that because Josh will eat anything that doesn't devour him first. LOL. Anyway, the fish was a hit. His dad doesn't care for fish unless it is fish and chips so I eat the heck out of it down here.
Not to much going on. Don't really know to much to write about. Guess I'll sign off after writing a book last night.
Sounds like you have your thrift store items down pat, good for you, not easy to do...
ReplyDeleteknow you can certainly get some good deals there.