My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Friday, January 20, 2012

No more Whining....I promise.



<br />



Today was a very good day. I went to bed last night around 8:30, forgot to turn on the alarm and slept all the way through, never waking up once, until 7am. Rushed around, went to work and felt so much better. Then went over to the eye glass doctor and he was AWESOME!!! I now have a new eyeglass dr. He was great, his staff were awesome and everything was good. He gave me some contacts to wear until I get my glasses next week. I should walk into Snider's office with my new glasses on and cancel my eyeglass appointment. By reporting I've found a place that likes me and my money. Hope that same receptionist is sitting there, and tell her my glasses are hotter than yours scank!!! Trendier and hotter!!!

Like I said earlier, I feel alot better. Still feel like I'm sick and have been sick but not that totally terrible feeling. It's all good. The eye glass doc told me that my eyes are always dry because the lids are not producing the oils like they should but there is a fix. He said one of them was to take Omega 3 oils. 1000 mg a day and the way you do that is take Fish Oil. I'm like, I should be taking fish oil anyway so I came home and checked out the Fish Oil that were first mine, then I gave them to Terry and now they are back into my possession. We both stink so bad at taking our vitamins. LOL. Anyway I have taken to capsules and plan to keep it going. We'll see though. He also told me to put some rice into a sock, warm it up in the microwave a little bit and place over your eyes for like 5 minutes. Massage your eyes after doing so and I am like,,,,that sounds like something I want to do right now. LOL. I'm like, I'll be all over that. Plan to do that tonight when I go to bed.

Got somethings fixed at work that I was having problems with and made my life ALOT easier. I told my supervisor between my cold feeling better, got my glasses coming, the new wireless mouse they got us for our job and my computer working as it should that I was whistling "The Eye of the Tiger". LOL. MY co-worker started laughing. She totally understood.

It is cold, cold, cold out tonight. They are getting ice down south around Lowry City. Yuck, glad that isn't us. I hate ice. Seattle got a heck of a snow storm the other day and I thought about calling my cousin Carol, but I stink at that. Oh well, she knows I love her and think of her all the time. She is an avid follower of my blog too so here ya go Carol. Love you and thinking of you. The news said rain was coming in a day or two so it won't last long.

Well, I'm having a Mary Kay party tomorrow. Never had one before and have never been to a party before but a friend of mine is trying to get into doing it and I told her I'd have a party for her. It should be fun though, and will get to see friends I haven't seen for a while, maybe. If not it's going to be the girl doing it, church going Carole and myself. Oh well, life goes on. Not only am I doing this but I am having a Tupperware book party too. I'm such a sucker. Doing the book party down in Springfield. Might do a regular party next month or so up here. I love Tupperware. Whenever I find it at a garage sale or a thrift store I nab it. Stuff is really, really good. So if you guys need Mary Kay or Tupperware let me know, I can fix you up.

Well, guess I will sign off. Getting tired and Lamar is sound asleep on me right now. He's ready to hit the bed too. I really miss this little guy during the week, he is so sweet and funny. Keeps me entertained big time. Talk to you guys tomorrow. Gnite matey.




1 comment:

  1. It is colder than a witches teat out tonight...HA! Our tomcat who usually roams around outside all night was at the back door with our german shepherd waiting to get back in...good luck with your parties, I've done had them all girl! :)

    ReplyDelete