I went to church this morning and Mike, our preacher, talks about what can you do for someone else, what can we do for someone else, what can you do to bring someone closer to Jesus. Then last night I went and heard the speaker at our Wild Beast Feast say, be sure your children go to Sunday School, go to VBS, become involved in church because church builds the foundation needed to make a person's morals righteous. Then I see people on Facebook that say they are against abortion but are for the death penality. I am like what about the Ten Commandments? What about "Thou Shalt Not Kill"? Does that mean unless it's good for your situation?
Watching the SAG awards and Mary Tyler Moore was recognized by Dick Van Dyke. Now he looks a little rough but she looks beautiful. She is 74 years old but of course Betty White looks fabulous for 90. Last night Carole's mom Ruby came to the Wild Beast Feast with her and she is 89 and does not look like it at all. She just quit push mowing her yard this year. 5 years ago she bought her a push mower because the rider left tire tracks in the yard. Ruby is a special lady and reminds me so of my mom. She is a breast cancer survivor also. A few years ago she had a masectomy and I visited her. While we were talking she looks stern goes, you know what those grandchildren of mine call me now??? I smiled and said no, she goes "One booby Ruby!!!" Laughing and slapping her knee. She loves her family and equally loves friends.
Never did get my new glasses last week and hoping to get them this week. I am wearing some cheap reading glasses and my eyes are hurting. Oh well, it could be worse. Well, good night all.
Good night Glenda, sweet dreams....
ReplyDeleteOne booby Ruby...the fact that she finds it hilarious makes it even funnier. I swear, Betty White looks like she is only 70. I love to watch her on talk shows. She cracks me up! Hmmm, your abortion/death penalty statement looks a little familiar. :)
ReplyDelete