My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Monday, January 9, 2012

Gotta Little Deep There!!!



<br />

As I grow older and the season's past so many people prepare for the journey and leave me here on the earth to wonder why. It is an answer I will never actually know until I myself prepare. Only then will I pass on to be greated by all those that have left me and what a joyous time that will be. For me, not all the people that I have left behind here. Asking the same questions I ask and wondering the same as I wonder. Mom one time said during the night when she was asleep she heard Grandma calling her in from the fields like she did when she was little. Then one time she said that she had a dream that dad came and slept on the couch. She said it was all okay. She was preparing for the journey.

I went and talked with my preacher today, getting ready to get a Women's Ministry together. We both feel the same about so many issues so it's all going to be good. When I was there a gentleman was sitting in his office. I wasn't going to interrupt but Mike invited me in. The gentleman's name is Mike Clark and his ex wife is in the final stages of cancer and dying. He said even after they were divorced she has always been there for him through all his problems. He was hurting and asking for prayers for her. I told him I would let my prayer warriors know too. His ex wife's name is Lynn.

I am really excited about the positive things that are going to come out of this Ministry I am going to be a part of. We are a really wonderful church and we do everything for the community that we can. I think the Women's Ministry will be a wonderful thing for us.

Terry and I went back down to Garden City tonight and had taco's at Eric's Bar, the taco's are excellent and we met our friends Bob and Judy Hartzler there. I hadn't seen them for quit sometime and then my nephew's wife Debbie came. And of course the second or maybe first love of my life, Joshua Lee Hastings aka DilRod came and sat with us. Debbie and I did alot of reminishing about when our kids were little and hung out at mom's. She loved her grandkids, whether great grand children or just grandchildren. Lots of good memories. Her Sunday dinners with beef and noodles and her cream pies. Yummy, yum, yum, yum. Josh enjoyed talking about it too because if he'd had his way he'd lived there at mom's. Can't blame him for that one.

This is it for the night. One of these days maybe I will figure out a good way of ending these. I will talk to you tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a very busy day....good day for you tomorrow I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can just call yourself Adele tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete