My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's a Short One but it's a Sweet One

Welp, gonna make this one short and sweet. I WISH I could figure these dang gas prices out from one end of the state to the next!!! Last Friday when I left Springfield I called to find out the price of gas in Harrisonville and found out it was 2.99 so I filled up here in Springfield because it was $2.92. Got to LCMO and it was $2.89 if you paid cash. CRAP, so today I was heading down here and gas is $2.92 in Harrisonville so I thought, well I've got enough gas to get to LCMO and will fill up there. Got there and it was $2.91 for cash and I forgot, didn't have any cash and had to pay $2.96 with my debit card. Was like oh well, that's only $.04 more and got down here to Springfield and it was $2.89 and I have a full tank. CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!!! The gasoline karma is not with me. Oh well. Grrrr.

Got down here and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes and walked a mile and a half. I use to be able to walk a mile in 15 minutes. I will get there again but I have to work up my stamina. I will get there, I know.

Don't know any more to write about. Everything is going about like it always is. One day at a time. As a friend of mine posted in Facebook, "another day another dollar and still yet im a day late an a dollar short....imagine that" I agree. Talk to you guys later.

2 comments:

  1. We were coming back from Branson 3 years ago and stopped in Bolivar to fill up. It was about 20 cents cheaper than in Branson and about 30 cents cheaper than KC. Don't know why it was so much cheaper in Bolivar at the time. That is a HUGE difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me the hello up with your gas prices, sometimes no win huh! Went to Harrah's the other day cause I felt lucky...hate to go when I feel unlucky...LOL....good post...pkf

    ReplyDelete