Damn the Devil, Son of a Biscuit Eater, Good God Gertrude and anything else I can think of to comment the type of day I have had. I am sick with a cold but not really a cold. No snotting and snorting but am sneezing some. Sinus' hurt though, headache, aches and pains, sore throat and real, real tired. Oh and the lovely dry cough that hurts too. Been drinking lots of OJ and also Tylenol. If I feel worse tamale I will go to the Dr. Of course that is another story within itself. I haven't gotten my insurance card yet, or wait let me rephrase that comment....I probably got it in December but must have either thrown it away or misplaced it. Last week I reordered it but haven't gotten it yet. Of course I am sure the Dr. can call and check on my eligibility. I also am starting the new year and we have a $600 deductable so here I go again, paying out the butt for the doc until I get my deductible paid out. Of course $600 is alot better than 10's of thousands of dollars that a hospital stay would cost me so I am glad to have anything. It just sucks the big one.
My caregiver though has been wonderful today. He left a couple times today and got me some OJ. Each time he's been gone Lamar and I snuggled up on the couch and slept. The kitties were all cuddled up on their bench sleeping too. Right now they are on my sick bed (the couch) sleeping away.
Terry took me out to dinner to Captain D's, we had a couple of coupons. Kinda made me sick though but won't say a word to him. I just don't feel good is all it is. I was sitting on the couch and told Terry I smelled dogshit or something but upon checking around the house and the bottom of our shoes everything was okay. I then came over and sat in my chair and then started smelling it again. I told Terry maybe it was me, LOL. He laughed and said he doesn't smell anything so I don't know. The smell is gone so who knows. May of shit myself and not even know it. LOL.
Then, I'm sitting here thinking about calling my son because I hadn't talked to him all day and wanted to find out what all they gave him when he was sick and my glasses broke. Completely off the rim to where their is no fixing them. I am like, seriously....what more can happen to me???
Oh, and even more. Don't know if you have noticed but last night I thought I'd mess a little on my blog design and I have fricked it up bigtime. After messing with it for a while I got it to look a little like it use to but it still doesn't look like it did. Grrrr. The grimlins are all over playing havoc on me!!! I am ready to do something different.
Gonna go. Getting my headache and have spent enough time complaining. Talk to you later.
Oh, Paula...Smoothie recipe:
1 Banana
1 Cup Milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1-2 ice cubes
Blend for 20 seconds.
I'm going to try it tonight with 1/2 cup milk and 1/2 cup orange juice. Some have told me a couple spoonfuls of peanut butter too is good. I'm thinking pineapple, strawberries and other fruit.
I don't mean to laugh, but you had a shitty ass day girlfriend! The symptomology you are describing is exactly what I had and the dr. had me take mucinex dm and tylenol...it took me a two week period to get over it completely and John had given it to me...hope that is not what you have, but you may try the mucinex dm....have a great night and tomorrow, and thanks for the recipe!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen you started talking about smelling the dogshit, I was going to post that maybe you had pooped your own pants. Then you follow up with that yourself. I was laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my face. YCMAU!!!
ReplyDelete