Well, I did it. I am going to start selling Mary Kay and I have started the dreaded, contacting everyone I know so I can get started. Right off the bat they want me to do 8 parties in a two week period for training. No one has to buy a thing, it is just facial, make up and me selling myself to everyone. I think it will be fun but I really hate hitting people up but I know some doen't mind at all. I really did like the product and I hate going to the store and shopping so this is easier for me. Have a party, buy it and have it in my hands. I hope I do good because the extra money won't be bad either.
Work went pretty good today. Nothing dramatic. Everything is pretty slow right now but I don't want to say that out loud because once I do, batten down the hatches the water is going to flow!!! Oh well. There is a few positions coming open and I am eligible to interview for one of them. One thing about it, I'm presistent. I am going to interview and hope I get it. If not, oh well. It is quite an increase in pay and is a nice little promotion. The position can be housed anywhere in the State and only have to be in Jefferson City, maybe, a couple of days. We'll see. If the Lord is willing it will all be good. If not, oh well. Nothing lost.
I was telling my co-worker about my word to pray on, write about and talk about. She thought it was so cool about that car passing me with the liscense plate. She said it was one of God's angels driving a white car from Nebraska. LOL. She cracks me up so much. She is a good Christian friend and just a good friend. Love her to death. Anyway, Believe is going to be my word. I am going to have to study on it.
Well, nothing much going on. Payday is around the corner but never fast enough. One of these days Ima hoping the man will win the lottery and we both can just kick back and enjoy. He keeps trying but it doesn't happen, boo. :P
Talk to you guys later.
No comments:
Post a Comment