I hated saying goodbye to an old friend but loved saying hello to several I hadn't seen for years. One was a best friend of mine, but when I divorced Josh's dad and moved on with my life I left her behind. Not sure why. We never lost our friendship though and will hook up again. I plan to give her a call this week when I go through Clinton and we will meet at the Mexican restaurant, have a couple of Margarita's and play catch up. Cindy and I had a blast back in the day. She was a blast to get crazy with and the girl knew how to party. Heck, we both did. That was back in the Town Tavern day, I can not believe that her and Curtis has been married for 32 years. Tracy and Clint were there too and they look great, I am so proud of Clint. Tracy told me that he has 12 years sobriety. Wow. Tracy is a special person, Clint met her in Texas and brought that young thing up here to Urich MO and I'd say they've been married for close to 25 years. Wow, where has the time gone.
Went and walked on the treadmill tonight when I got back to the apartment. After getting away from the sabotager. LOL. Terry had bought a couple bags of potato chips and that along with ice cream is my worse enemy. They are my favorites and I cannot tell myself no on them. And I didn't tell myself no but plan to get back on the mend this week and try to make it all right. Had a crazy supper tonight, bowl of Autumn Harvest cereal, a cup of yogurt~peach something, and then 5 boiled, skinned, deveined shrimp. Not going to do that again, don't really like shrimp that much. Shrimp remind me of grub worms. Gross.
Not to much more happened in my life but yet again alot did. Josh and Brandon keep me busy along with Terry. We got a really nice thank you letter from Miss Madison for the Christmas presents. I meant to bring it down here so I could show the girls at work but forgot it. Bummer, I will bring it next week maybe. Anyway, she is growing up and is going to be such a beautiful little girl.
Well, everything is kinda slow so guess I will sign off. Here ya go Steve....
Some days go by and seem like nothing is going on and then when the day is through, you find everyone meant something to you....
ReplyDelete