Today I went and got my hair colored and cut, trying a new hairdresser down here. Granted my niece Renada works for a hair care distributor and she is over like four states or something crazy like that. I texted her and asked who she would recommend down here and she gave me three different hairdressers that she said were educators for them and she'd trust them with her hair. I went to Ryan at Karma Beauty Salon and really, really love my cut and color. It looks so good on me but if any of you have ever been to an upscale beauty salon and have had a good style, you know they are expensive. The salon I have been going to in Lee's Summit it would usually cost around $90, well today was much more then that and I had a tough time swallowing after vapor-locking but then I was like, I only go every 4 months or so and I deserve to be pampered. I really, really love it though so it is well worth it. As my friend told me tonight on facebook, you have a new upscale hairdo, going to a formal wedding and will look knockout gorgeous. It's all good. I have to remember that, I told her I was so glad I have her to keep me boosted. Terry will notice but I'm betting it will take Josh a little while to notice, just because it is Josh. LOL.
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful day. We were in the 60's again. Don't know what this is all going to come to but am thinking we had better get some cold weather and rain. Oh well.
Did the walking thing again tonight and brought my friend up to the apartment and we had a huge salad with baked potato and she had shrimp. I didn't want meat. I used my cheese on my salad as protein and then had some yogurt afterwards and a banana. Will be interested to see if I've lost anything this week. Muscle weighs more than fat but hopefully I will have taken off a few pounds. Even one. I am going to work harder next week on water.
Going to head to bed. The last couple of mornings I have had a tough time waking up. Lazy I am and not sure why. Talk to you later.
Nice blog tonight. Didn't see anything about that unmentionable school to the west. LMAO
ReplyDeleteWow wish I could see a pic of your new doo, it sounds great! I always feel so pretty when I get my hair cut and colored and have had the same stylist since Sarah our daughter was 16. I actually found the hairdresser for Sarah and I loved what she did for her hair hence my going to her also.....have a great day Glenda!!!
ReplyDelete