My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Wednesday, January 11, 2012



<br />


I heard this song on the way to work this morning and for some reason it really hit home to me. I loved it and had never heard this group before and really like them also. I don't know why but it seems this week I have come across some really good inspirational posts for my FaceBook page too. One is "Never regret something that once made you smile" and "sometimes people with the WORST past can create the best FUTURES" That is so true, in so many ways. You know, for some reason these hit so close to home for me.

Sounds like we aren't going to be having very nice weather in the morning. Sounds like it is going to snow, maybe slush, maybe ice, and definitely cold, cold, cold. It still hasn't been a bad winter and praise God we haven't had the snow that they have been having in Alaska. Man, those people got hammered with the snow. I know, it is Alaska and they are suppose to be getting snow but not that much in such a short time.

I'm watching People's Choice awards tonight and I really have enjoyed it. Some awesome actors, movies, music groups. Morgan Freeman is on right now and he has to be the nicest person I have seen on TV. He is such a talented actor and I believe he is a good person also. Now they have Jake from Two and a Half Men as a presenter. He looks funny outside of his character. I think he's a cute kid too and he doesn't look as much like a kid now as he does on the show.

I went to the library today and picked up a fiction book to read and left it in the car. I meant to bring it in so I could start reading my book regime tonight. Well, I'm to lazy to go out and get it. What's worse is I didn't realize I had forgotten it out there until I had sat down for the night. Debbie and I went to the fitness center and walked to night and I invited her up for some brown beans. I had some ham hocks and soaked the beans last night, putting them in the crock pot this morning. The apartment smelled so good when I came home from work. We ate, she left, I straightened up the kitchen, turned on the computer, turned on TV and was typing away and then thought to myself. I have a book outside I wanted to start and here I am. Oh well. It will be fine.

Well, I'm heading to bed. I will talk to you guys tomorrow.



1 comment: