Well, what do you think of it? I get tired of the same background and the winter background just doesn't feel right. We really haven't even had a real winter or a real snow here this year. I mean, I'm glad we didn't get what the East Coast got but we sure could use the moisture. We truly aren't out of the drought. It's scary in this neck of the woods.
As I prepare for Valentine's Day, walking into the stores I think of the sadness this day has connected to it. In 20 years, I may have gotten two gifts at Valentines and didn't get Christmas or Birthday presents either. It use to hurt me but after a while the hurt just turned in anger and then into hardness. It was hard for me to get back into the romantic-ness of getting each other little tokens. I am learning and after three years you would think that it would be easier but it isn't. Hard to explain and I don't plan to tonight. Just gives me a lot of mixed emotions.
Spent the day with Patsey, driving around the area getting errands done. We had a really nice lunch together just visiting. We have been friends for so long that we don't have to explain anything. We both know our history, that is what is nice about friends you have had for a long time. No explaining why you say what you say!!! As always, we had fun.
Well, getting off of here. Will have more to write tomorrow maybe. This is a fun song and fun video. I hadn't heard it before or the artist, that I can remember. Enjoy and Be good.

No comments:
Post a Comment