Well, the weekend has started. Not sure what it is going withhold for us. Tomorrow Terry and I are going to use one of our gift certificates that we got for Christmas and go out to eat. May mess around a little bit and shop. Not sure, we usually just play by ear.
Super Bowl Sunday, I know where Terry is going to be but I have other engagements to do on Sunday and am going to miss the game. A little bummed because I love the commercials and that is the only reason I watch the Super Bowl. Terry says he thinks its Beyonce that is going to sing at half time. I hadn't heard.
Got a couple more seed catalogs this week waiting for me to cruise through. I signed up for a webinar on Seed Savers Exchange website one day last week. They archived the webinar and since I wasn't able to watch it the other night I plan to watch it this weekend. It is about starting your own seed collection. I do some of that anyway on my flowers and am planning on doing more. I am going to be ordering this weekend and get some of my garden plants started. I can't wait to retire and be able to do more.
Glad I am home and am going to enjoy the weekend with my family. Another position has opened up that I am going to try for. I am not sure when I will get the call for the interview but am sure it will be soon. We'll see, it should be a very interesting position. I'll let you guys know when I find more out about it.
Heading off of here. I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed. Talk to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment