My Family

My Family
This is my family minus Jeremy. He lives in California. As my son Joshua (the one in camo) said, "Aren't we a good looking bunch"!!! Yes we are!!!
CURRENT MOON

Saturday, February 2, 2013

All in a Day.

Woke up this morning to a wonderful message on my phone. A text from my cousin in Washington State. It made me feel warm and smile when I read it. Also talked to a couple of friends on the phone that made me feel good. One told me I sounded better than I have all week. (I've had a tough week, emotionally).

We also went and saw Silver Linings Playbook. Excellent movie and is one of my top favorites. Deserves every award they toss their direction. Robert De Niro is hilarious and Bradley Cooper is great along with Jennifer Lawrence. Loved, loved, loved it. Went out to eat at Outback before we went to the movie. Everything was so good, the day was beautiful and we got to spend some quality time with each other.

Sometimes just a little thing can make or break your day. Whether it is a smile, a touch, a look, a text, a phone call...no matter it can plan your day. Mine was good today. Still have the hidden anxiety that bubbles up a few times but everything is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment